While some ad agencies are trying to re-brand themselves as "storytellers" and "branded content creators" and opening small offices in Los Angeles, they'll soon find that Stun Creative is already there and has a great big head start on creating branded entertainment. Situated a skip away from LACMA with equal travel distance to the studios of Brentwood as to Sony's Culver City, Mark Feldstein and Brad Roth have built a company that can create anything from comedy, to commercials, to a branded documentary.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Tom, some friendly advice, 38 min 56 sec ago
- I'll just teach you one thing 1 day 22 hours ago
- Tack! 2 days 5 hours ago
- italy has changed a lot since 2 days 7 hours ago
- That name is still the worst 2 days 7 hours ago
- Hey Kid Sleepy 2 days 12 hours ago
- "could be in theory?" So in 2 days 17 hours ago
- That's a problem, especially 2 days 23 hours ago
- That's the thing, the mayor 2 days 23 hours ago
- I'm curious if this applies 3 days 1 hour ago
- I haven't heard the term 3 days 2 hours ago
- YOURS! 3 days 3 hours ago