For a while, Big Data could afford to turn a deaf ear to content creators, and the reason why was simple. No one wanted to speak out about unfair treatment at the hands of Big Tech because they feared receiving the same backlash that Lars Ulrich said. Thankfully, some artists realized, what Lars Ulrich said was, however non-finessed in word choice-- correct. Also it is important to note that it was fifteen years ago.
Comments: 7 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I would like to know why you 1 hour 31 min ago
- Too bad. I always hate it 9 hours 55 min ago
- As a Mitsubishi Dealer, we've 9 hours 58 min ago
- Very funny. The guy is 9 hours 59 min ago
- macys Betsy Adam striped 2 days 19 min ago
- dayus? Sure, sure. 2 days 3 hours ago
- ACTING? Silly anonymous... ;P 2 days 3 hours ago
- LOVE the zipper-thing. 2 days 5 hours ago
- Anthropomorphic animals are a 2 days 14 hours ago
- I am working as a graphic 2 days 14 hours ago
- This feels like it could have 3 days 8 hours ago
- This is annoying. Though what 3 days 9 hours ago