In news which surprised no one, Protein World has reported a bomb threat against them, while protests are scheduled in Hyde Park for the weekend. But, I cannot stress this enough as UK Correspondent, 99.999% of Londonders could not give less of a shit about these ads. Even working in an advertising agency, I have not heard it discussed even once amongst colleagues.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 1 hour 33 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 4 hours 28 min ago
- That is completely false. She 8 hours 14 min ago
- David, my apologies, I should 8 hours 56 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 11 hours 19 min ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 9 hours 40 min ago
- If Victoria had been Victor, 12 hours 54 min ago
- I just like that they had the 13 hours 55 min ago
- Another popular Reddit admin, 14 hours 30 sec ago
- Being a CEO does that mean 14 hours 36 min ago
- P.S Lest we put this 1 day 9 hours ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 1 day 9 hours ago
Comments: 7 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.