17,590 cars, 7,271 in Europe and 5,001 in the United States, are being recalled by Aston Martin due to "counterfeit material". A Chinese sub-supplier was using counterfeit plastic material in a part supplied to the British luxury carmaker, and this could have far reaching consequences. It affects around 75 percent of all vehicles built between late 2007 and 2012 - but the Vanquish model is not affected at all.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 19 min 18 sec ago
- Ha ha ha! 19 hours 1 min ago
- It would appear that 1 day 19 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 1 day 20 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 6 days 18 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 1 day ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 1 day ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 5 days ago