Ignore no more is an android app whereby you can lock your kids phone, and they have to call you back to unlock it. This is what happens when you let a teacher turned app-maker, as Sharon Standifird is, start making things that are useful outside of tech hipster bubbles. No mug declaring what you drink, no cat food app, but a solution to a problem every mother - and father - of a teenager faces today. They hit "ignore" when you call.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- My grand ma used to say my 1 hour 25 min ago
- Hahaha, they were great! 1 hour 35 min ago
- This is so 90s my heads might 1 hour 50 min ago
- We must have lived in 1 hour 59 min ago
- While the copy is dumb, I'm 12 hours 28 min ago
- I was wondering when you'd 12 hours 37 min ago
- Anti-"PC" marketing feels so 17 hours 51 min ago
- Reading Why Did Beatport 19 hours 41 min ago
- Good. It's about time brands 19 hours 59 min ago
- Man, I looooved this ad. 1 day 48 min ago
- It was not our intention to 1 day 9 hours ago
- > the artist agreement that 1 day 14 hours ago