Pop-up stores are so old hat by now they're hardly worth a mention, but at least this one serves an actual purpose. This coming September, British Men's online groomer shop Yes Sir! and London brick-and-mortar grooming shop Man Made are making a pop-up shop where your shave and a haircut cost you nothing more than a tweet with a hashtag or instagram photo. Nice way to get the punters to try out both stylist and product alike.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I’ve been waiting for this 7 hours 10 min ago
- macys Betsy Adam striped 1 day 9 hours ago
- dayus? Sure, sure. 1 day 12 hours ago
- ACTING? Silly anonymous... ;P 1 day 12 hours ago
- LOVE the zipper-thing. 1 day 14 hours ago
- Anthropomorphic animals are a 1 day 23 hours ago
- I am working as a graphic 1 day 22 hours ago
- This feels like it could have 2 days 17 hours ago
- This is annoying. Though what 2 days 18 hours ago
- It was a cute way of showing 2 days 23 hours ago
- You're a consultant and you 2 days 23 hours ago
- I think we all know who 3 days 14 hours ago