The American Freedom Defense Initiative and Pamela Geller have been cleared to run even more controversial ads by U.S. District Judge John Koeltl. He ruled last week that New York’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) cannot stop their most recent controversial ad from running on scores of subway cars and buses..
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- What about the the abused 1 day 17 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 2 days 21 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 2 days 21 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 3 days 11 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 3 days 13 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 3 days 16 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 3 days 19 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 4 days 4 min ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 4 days 6 min ago
- The only thing that popped 5 days 31 min ago
- Johns are every day men. 5 days 4 hours ago
- Grr. 5 days 13 hours ago