This week in London, insurance company Beagle Street decided to "Release the Pounds" in a publicity stunt to promote the finding of its latest survey. £5000 worth of beautiful origami dogs were dispersed across the capital for all and sundry to discover.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Dude, we write "open on a sun 3 hours 59 min ago
- Yikes. Never trust auto 10 hours 46 min ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 12 hours 49 min ago
- This is the only way to deal 14 hours 17 min ago
- you legend!! have been 14 hours 22 min ago
- Check out the guys neck. He 1 day 8 hours ago
- Yeah the link that reads "you 1 day 11 hours ago
- Now avelible for Preorder on 1 day 11 hours ago
- jjjj 1 day 11 hours ago
- Horrible campaign......the 2 days 7 hours ago
- he he he he, when even 2 days 11 hours ago
- Definite eyerolling. :) 2 days 15 hours ago