At first glance the image of a woman in lingerie draped across a bed staring seductively at the camera seems so misplaced in a tweet about discounted hosting that one suspects the social media manager slipped the wrong image into the tweet by mistake. Upon further inspection, it seems they've taken a cue from the Protein World twitter trolling tactic, and are aiming to woo the "I like semi-undressed women in my twitter feed" crowd as customers.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 1 hour 8 min ago
- This is a really moving 7 hours 28 min ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 8 hours 8 min ago
- No. Not even then. 1 day 22 hours ago
- This ad would have been 1 day 22 hours ago
- They really need me in 1 day 23 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 2 days 2 hours ago
- According to Gavin "The 2 days 22 hours ago
- It's not sour grapes to call 2 days 22 hours ago
- It was pretty funny, but in 2 days 23 hours ago
- @ Ad Vigilante did you even 2 days 23 hours ago
- Of course they are Halal, but 2 days 23 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.