Social media in general and Twitter in particular has become increasingly difficult for brands to find the right tone of voice to use in. It doesn't help either that most people like to use twitter to complain straight to brands, whether they are customers or not, about everything from delayed flights to choice of background color in a brands advertising campaign.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- What is the name of the 17 hours 27 min ago
- Have to agree with Kidsleepy 19 hours 14 min ago
- Kleenex warning. Damn. That's 19 hours 15 min ago
- Googles near monopoly on 19 hours 32 min ago
- This is hilarious. Did this 19 hours 36 min ago
- This is bloody brilliant. 19 hours 37 min ago
- I knew you were playing it 19 hours 38 min ago
- "Trolling as social media 19 hours 39 min ago
- Yes, I mean Dove - as far as 1 day 1 hour ago
- If they had aired his today 1 day 8 hours ago
- Was I too discreet when I 1 day 8 hours ago
- Everyone who worked on this 1 day 8 hours ago