Above, Gavin Armstrong, president and CEO of Lucky Iron fish proudly posing with the grand prix on the red carpet in Cannes last week. Cannes Lions have this official statement about this award. The initial statement from Geometry posted here made it sound like Geometry was involved with developing the fish from prototype to mass-produced functioning design.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Not sure I agree with you 5 sec ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 20 hours 26 min ago
- I agreed with your argument 1 day 1 hour ago
- You call yourselves a law 1 day 13 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 1 day 16 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 1 day 17 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 1 day 17 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 1 day 17 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 1 day 21 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 1 day 21 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 1 day 22 hours ago
- I wonder if all those places 1 day 22 hours ago