When I was a teenager I had no real idea what I wanted to do. Later on in life, I thought I wanted to be a fiction writer. And now, at almost thirty - well, I'm closer than ever to finding that right fit as an advertising creative. But thinking back to those fearful days when the future seemed open, bright and limitless and yet at the same time labyrinthine and confusing - these uplifting videos would have certainly had a positive effect.
Comments: 10 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Is your advertising campaign 14 hours 4 min ago
- Instant gym attachment! Good 14 hours 37 min ago
- Ima gonna find out. Here, 19 hours 10 min ago
- The best one here is Wiley 19 hours 14 min ago
- hahaha, they love cats, 19 hours 16 min ago
- Hahaha, they were great! 21 hours 59 min ago
- This is so 90s my heads might 22 hours 14 min ago
- We must have lived in 15 hours 9 min ago
- While the copy is dumb, I'm 1 day 8 hours ago
- I was wondering when you'd 1 day 9 hours ago
- Anti-"PC" marketing feels so 1 day 14 hours ago
- Reading Why Did Beatport 1 day 16 hours ago