"Dear Public Library System, Please use the $12 million n hotel taxes to keep the library open later." - so reads one of the headlines in Airbnb's new poster campaign. Other headlines ask public works for "more bike lanes, like this one" or nudge the board of education to keep art in schools.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You know why blurring 3 hours 6 min ago
- I still sing but with some 13 hours 7 min ago
- I think you are fantastic, 13 hours 10 min ago
- Actually, I know who I won't 15 hours 41 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 1 day 1 hour ago
- A far more interesting use of 1 day 11 hours ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 1 day 15 hours ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 18 hours ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 18 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 4 days 1 hour ago
- > I don't even think people 5 days 5 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 5 days 7 hours ago