This week in London, insurance company Beagle Street decided to "Release the Pounds" in a publicity stunt to promote the finding of its latest survey. £5000 worth of beautiful origami dogs were dispersed across the capital for all and sundry to discover.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- What is the name of the 22 min 10 sec ago
- Have to agree with Kidsleepy 2 hours 9 min ago
- Kleenex warning. Damn. That's 2 hours 10 min ago
- Googles near monopoly on 2 hours 27 min ago
- This is hilarious. Did this 2 hours 31 min ago
- This is bloody brilliant. 2 hours 32 min ago
- I knew you were playing it 2 hours 33 min ago
- "Trolling as social media 2 hours 34 min ago
- Yes, I mean Dove - as far as 8 hours 37 min ago
- If they had aired his today 15 hours 14 min ago
- Was I too discreet when I 15 hours 31 min ago
- Everyone who worked on this 15 hours 33 min ago