This week in London, insurance company Beagle Street decided to "Release the Pounds" in a publicity stunt to promote the finding of its latest survey. £5000 worth of beautiful origami dogs were dispersed across the capital for all and sundry to discover.
Comments: 7 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Yikes. Never trust auto 41 min ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 2 hours 43 min ago
- This is the only way to deal 4 hours 12 min ago
- you legend!! have been 4 hours 17 min ago
- Check out the guys neck. He 22 hours 13 min ago
- Yeah the link that reads "you 1 day 1 hour ago
- Now avelible for Preorder on 1 day 1 hour ago
- jjjj 1 day 1 hour ago
- Horrible campaign......the 1 day 21 hours ago
- he he he he, when even 2 days 1 hour ago
- Definite eyerolling. :) 2 days 5 hours ago
- ;) 2 days 6 hours ago