In news which surprised no one, Protein World has reported a bomb threat against them, while protests are scheduled in Hyde Park for the weekend. But, I cannot stress this enough as UK Correspondent, 99.999% of Londonders could not give less of a shit about these ads. Even working in an advertising agency, I have not heard it discussed even once amongst colleagues.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- As much as our national is 5 hours 55 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 6 hours 14 min ago
- I think this commercial is 11 hours 21 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 12 hours 59 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 18 hours 21 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 18 hours 26 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 6 hours 10 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 1 day 14 min ago
- That is completely false. She 1 day 4 hours ago
- David, my apologies, I should 1 day 4 hours ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 1 day 7 hours ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 1 day 5 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.