When I was a teenager I had no real idea what I wanted to do. Later on in life, I thought I wanted to be a fiction writer. And now, at almost thirty - well, I'm closer than ever to finding that right fit as an advertising creative. But thinking back to those fearful days when the future seemed open, bright and limitless and yet at the same time labyrinthine and confusing - these uplifting videos would have certainly had a positive effect.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- This post provides clear idea 8 min 47 sec ago
- I've drunk that. Not 14 hours 56 min ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 14 hours 57 min ago
- very cool 17 hours 40 min ago
- This is so many layers of 19 hours 25 min ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 1 day 6 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 1 day 6 hours ago
- There's an interview with 1 day 15 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 1 day 21 hours ago
- I would just like to state 1 day 22 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 2 days 1 hour ago
- It has always disturbed me 2 days 3 hours ago