The $35 billion merger between Publicis and Omnicom has been called off. Despite getting the US antitrust greenlight which was apparently easier to get than the shareholders to play nice with each other, and for the two giant companies to agree on who the chief financial officer should be.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- The way this is done is with 2 sec ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 9 hours 27 min ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 17 hours 19 min ago
- I imagine the minute she left 17 hours 40 min ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 3 days 17 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 4 days 16 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 6 days 21 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 3 days ago
- Dunno 1 week 3 days ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 5 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 5 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 6 days ago