Twitter brought on revolutions, they said, and I'm inclined to agree, but not in the way you think. While twitter was used to communicate during the uprising in Egypt, despite Vodaphone shutting down network services, and twitter increasingly beat the news deadlines with any social unrest or breaking news story, the revolution isn't in that strangers can communicate over hashtags.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That is some whack shit, my 4 hours 37 min ago
- Ironically, this being shared 8 hours 45 min ago
- Very bizarrely funny. Love 9 hours 19 min ago
- Pretty much. :) 14 hours 48 min ago
- I was surpirsed to see this 14 hours 40 sec ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 1 day 7 hours ago
- This is a really moving 1 day 14 hours ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 1 day 14 hours ago
- No. Not even then. 3 days 5 hours ago
- This ad would have been 3 days 5 hours ago
- They really need me in 3 days 5 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 3 days 9 hours ago