Remember when Sex Pistols launched a perfume and we declared punk dead? Well, Punk is now credit worthy, as you'll find that Virgin has launched Virgin money credit cards, and decorated the cards with Jamie Reid's Sex Pistols album art. Never mind the eye-watering 19% interest rate, to quote Johnny Rotten; Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This is so bad its 8 hours 29 min ago
- Nice pic 11 hours 34 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 3 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 9 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 2 days 14 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 2 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 5 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 6 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 6 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 3 days 6 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 3 days 10 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 3 days 11 hours ago