The Chip Shop Awards are a different beast entirely. If you live in the UK, they're something of a minor celebrity in the events calendar; a place where the inspired and the profane sit side by side, chaotically intermingling. Once a year, we’re invited to consider questions that lie at the beating heart of advertising culture. What makes a subversive and disruptive ad? Can creativity ever truly run wild without limits? Where does the scatological end and the obscene begin?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- P.S Lest we put this 11 hours 20 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 11 hours 25 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 12 hours 28 min ago
- This is so bad its 21 hours 22 min ago
- Nice pic 1 day 28 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 16 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 22 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 3 days 3 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 15 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 18 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 19 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 19 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.