Integrated production company Bossa scores a highly coveted Cannes Lion award at this year’s festival for their groundbreaking work on “Drinkable Advertising” for Coke Zero and Ogilvy & Mather. A first-of-its-kind, the campaign quenched fans’ thirst at the NCAA Finals with a massive beverage-dispensing billboard, interactive kiosks, and a mobile app.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I like to have you're fantasy 2 hours 45 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 2 hours 48 min ago
- That is completely false. She 6 hours 32 min ago
- David, my apologies, I should 7 hours 13 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 9 hours 36 min ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 7 hours 58 min ago
- If Victoria had been Victor, 11 hours 12 min ago
- I just like that they had the 12 hours 13 min ago
- Another popular Reddit admin, 12 hours 18 min ago
- Being a CEO does that mean 12 hours 54 min ago
- P.S Lest we put this 1 day 7 hours ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 1 day 7 hours ago