Integrated production company Bossa scores a highly coveted Cannes Lion award at this year’s festival for their groundbreaking work on “Drinkable Advertising” for Coke Zero and Ogilvy & Mather. A first-of-its-kind, the campaign quenched fans’ thirst at the NCAA Finals with a massive beverage-dispensing billboard, interactive kiosks, and a mobile app.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It seems that very obvious 1 hour 24 min ago
- As much as our national is 10 hours 32 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 10 hours 50 min ago
- I think this commercial is 15 hours 58 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 17 hours 35 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 22 hours 58 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 23 hours 3 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 10 hours 47 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 1 day 4 hours ago
- That is completely false. She 1 day 8 hours ago
- David, my apologies, I should 1 day 9 hours ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 1 day 11 hours ago