Social media in general and Twitter in particular has become increasingly difficult for brands to find the right tone of voice to use in. It doesn't help either that most people like to use twitter to complain straight to brands, whether they are customers or not, about everything from delayed flights to choice of background color in a brands advertising campaign.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Fun fact, they deleted this 5 hours 42 min ago
- I'd love Tom Megginson to 58 min 46 sec ago
- Thanks for the linkage, Åsk! 12 hours 25 min ago
- Thanks. Some of the other 12 hours 54 min ago
- Here it is: https://twitter 13 hours 42 min ago
- Couldn't they just like get 13 hours 54 min ago
- hahaha, "lysande" 14 hours 3 min ago
- My favourite part was the 14 hours 4 min ago
- Dude, we write "open on a sun 22 hours 55 sec ago
- Yikes. Never trust auto 1 day 4 hours ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 1 day 6 hours ago
- This is the only way to deal 1 day 8 hours ago