George Parker, our favorite crusty curmudgeon behind adscam, has written another book. Writing Madscam (Kindle version) and The Ubiquitous Persuaders wasn't enough, George still has a lot on his mind. He needs to confess. What could he have to confess about that you haven't read in his blog already? Dearie me, lots. Below is a sample from chapter 2, where George reveals he worked on Mr Whipple! (Now I wan't to see George and Luke thumbwrestle over a wee dram.)
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'd also like to add one more 11 hours 43 min ago
- This commercial is offensive. 1 day 14 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 1 day 17 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 2 days 4 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 2 days 5 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 2 days 14 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 2 days 18 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 2 days 19 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 3 days 2 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 3 days 6 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 3 days 10 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 3 days 11 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.