Now this bugs me. And it bugs Errol who brings this to my attention - "I actually saw this ad in a community/family paper, three months before i read Campaign Brief Asia." he says about the first campaign - and the second makes him ask; "Now who copied who?... was it just a mere coincidence?... I'm sure there are ads out there which have tried the upside down trick routine too.".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- ok, let's make no deal so a 14 min 25 sec ago
- Above i identified some 3 hours 51 min ago
- Will the target audience even 4 hours 15 min ago
- For certain areas http:/ 8 hours 22 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 11 hours 32 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 19 hours 26 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 19 hours 39 min ago
- I like the animation. The 15 hours 32 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 20 hours 5 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 20 hours 7 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 20 hours 47 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 21 hours 31 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.