Remember the Amnesty posters that depicted torture in far off lands as if they were happening where the poster was? The visual trick used was the transparent meme that hit it big on Flickr earlier, which might have inspired the posters. Later similar ideas appeared Kids company was badlanded for being similar to Amnesty, in execution at least.
Comments: 4 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- This song is sooooooooo 1 day 10 hours ago
- This is great! 3 days 4 hours ago
- Hahaha! This is really good. 3 days 6 hours ago
- I've drunk that. Not 4 days 14 hours ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 4 days 14 hours ago
- very cool 4 days 17 hours ago
- This is so many layers of 4 days 18 hours ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 5 days 5 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 5 days 6 hours ago
- There's an interview with 5 days 14 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 5 days 20 hours ago
- I would just like to state 5 days 21 hours ago