WWW.TOSAY.IT "Public Interventions" displayed in the Behance gallery, the artists say their project is all about "text, streets and internet as an artistic medium"... but what I see is a very familiar line, and funnily enough a very similar type treatment. What are the odds?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thanks for your opinion piece 3 hours 14 min ago
- I agreed with your argument 8 hours 31 min ago
- You call yourselves a law 20 hours 3 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 23 hours 9 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 23 hours 54 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 1 day 16 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 1 day 36 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 1 day 4 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 1 day 4 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 1 day 5 hours ago
- I wonder if all those places 1 day 5 hours ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 1 day 7 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.