An ad encouraging men to get checked for prostate cancer, starring Ricky Gervais, comedian with a past as a new wave popstar now most famous for his role as David Brent in "The Office", has banned from radio waves before nine pm as it was too offensive.. A soundeffect has also been removed from the ad - a 'squish' noise - to santize the ad. Why? Well it's a touchy subject (pun intended) I guess. The sound effect is in the ad as Ricky who plays the doctor is inserting a finger to check the prostate.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Great Ad 53 min 57 sec ago
- Great Ad 55 min 37 sec ago
- Love the insight. No one 1 day 1 hour ago
- What about the the abused 3 days 3 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 4 days 8 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 4 days 8 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 4 days 22 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 4 days 23 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 5 days 3 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 5 days 6 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 5 days 10 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 5 days 10 hours ago