An ad encouraging men to get checked for prostate cancer, starring Ricky Gervais, comedian with a past as a new wave popstar now most famous for his role as David Brent in "The Office", has banned from radio waves before nine pm as it was too offensive.. A soundeffect has also been removed from the ad - a 'squish' noise - to santize the ad. Why? Well it's a touchy subject (pun intended) I guess. The sound effect is in the ad as Ricky who plays the doctor is inserting a finger to check the prostate.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Not sure I agree with you 31 min 51 sec ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 21 hours 37 min ago
- I agreed with your argument 1 day 2 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 1 day 14 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 1 day 17 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 1 day 18 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 1 day 18 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 1 day 18 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 1 day 22 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 1 day 23 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 1 day 23 hours ago
- I wonder if all those places 1 day 23 hours ago