Flashback to Cannes lions and the Gold winning PR entry called Tramp A Benz which consisted of a man who hitchiked through Germany, but only in Mercedes Benz. He blogged about it, he facebooked it, there was even a book printed in the end showing all the nice drivers who picked him up. He was Stefan Gbureck, a former Hugo Boss model and 'emerging street photographer and performance artist from Berlin'. It all seemed to be his idea, even if he used the classic Mercedes line "The best or nothing" on his brown paper cardboard as he hitched.
- Warning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_bootstrap-variables): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- Warning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_metatag-output global en 200 http adland.tv ^ Badland^104635.php 7): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- Tell that to Gilbert 4 hours 16 min ago
- Translation: When Gawker is 4 hours 21 min ago
- FYI, on Metafilter.... 4 hours 46 min ago
- Let me make sure I understand 8 hours 46 min ago
- Lol... 10 years later and i'm 9 hours 45 min ago
- Ad land.tv= epic fail. Adobe 16 hours 40 min ago
- "My name is Literally Wu." 1 day 9 hours ago
- Here's the issue: 1 day 10 hours ago
- Comedy is about 1 day 13 hours ago
- I checked her Twitter.. All I 1 day 17 hours ago
- I support adobe, anti 1 day 19 hours ago
- GamerGate complaints about 1 day 20 hours ago