Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It is 2015. The Cannes awards 9 hours 45 min ago
- Here in America, the growers 23 hours 7 min ago
- You're not wrong, but 1 day 8 hours ago
- It is too clever by half, and 1 day 11 hours ago
- Wow, Maud was quite the 1 day 12 hours ago
- The no regerts tattoo joke is 1 day 12 hours ago
- So no advertising agency was 1 day 12 hours ago
- "You bring the beer, I bring 1 day 12 hours ago
- Start with the boys..,.....I 1 day 15 hours ago
- Even worse is that the tattoo 2 days 11 min ago
- This is an incredibly bad ad. 2 days 6 hours ago
- Wow. So heavy handed. 3 days 16 hours ago