Must scratch another Badland itch. Adfreak pointed out that mutant animals wear converse, and the second image they show with all the posters on one wall reminded me of Amsterdam way back then, where walls of 'wild posters' would annoy me every day because I couldn't figure out if that Two Dogs lemonade campaign from Garbers international was trying to make a "hair if the dog" pun or not. Not that similar, but photoshopping strange new creatures together seems to be popular in Adland.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I have to inquire, anyone 1 day 20 hours ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 1 day 20 hours ago
- I liked the concept, but 1 day 20 hours ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 1 day 21 hours ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 1 day 23 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 10 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 2 days 16 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 2 days 16 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 2 days 22 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 12 hours ago
- Nerdgasm! 3 days 18 hours ago
- :( 3 days 19 hours ago