So, still hungover from Cannes, Oreo and DraftFCB are basking in the shine of their glorious Lion win for Oreo Daily Twist, when lady-who-has-real-job™ asks... "How is the Oreo thing any different from the Google doodle?" OH PLEASE! Back off, lady, this area is for professionals in advertising only. Just because you educate the next generation of consumers doesn't mean you have any idea about what makes an ad campaign. Have a seat in that tiny uncomfortable desk over there while I explain.
Comments: 6 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Can you ID this song, if it's 3 hours 49 min ago
- Beautifully Communicated. 6 hours 35 min ago
- Alexei Sayle, Dammit now I 8 hours 10 min ago
- Nah, my Dad is semi-retired; 13 hours 28 min ago
- I'm with you there. 13 hours 28 min ago
- I feel like the song needed a 13 hours 39 min ago
- If they'd made it less 16 hours 33 min ago
- I'm highly offended at this 1 day 1 hour ago
- > it's going to take several 1 day 6 hours ago
- There's an interesting 1 day 10 hours ago
- So I'm not the only one who 1 day 11 hours ago
- I'm pleased to discover that 1 day 20 hours ago