Or perhaps they've been playing with themselves so much they have gone blind on used adconcepts - Trojan condoms versus the sexy and controversial Coco De Mer campaign.
In late November of 2001 these ads appeared over the United Kingdom. Adam Scholes, art director of the series said: "These are war faces. The photographer was shaking and sweating after he took these." , I bet he was.... Already on the first day of the campaign the ASA was alerted and stated: "The British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion are quite clear: no ad should cause serious or widespread offence. The ASA will investigate any complaints it may receive about these posters." The campaign went on to rake in ad awards and photography awards.
- Yes this was made for the 5 days 2 hours ago
- Was this originally in French 5 days 6 hours ago
- Adidad shoots everything in 5 days 17 hours ago
- *Ahem* I hate to break up the 6 days 23 hours ago
- We can't expect them to walk 1 week 9 hours ago
- Lame location scouting: 1 week 13 hours ago
- Considering how many years 1 week 14 hours ago
- The ratty sofa thing and the 1 week 14 hours ago
- I can't imagine being Ebony 1 week 14 hours ago
- It took me a while to realise 1 week 14 hours ago
- What an unsurprising comment. 1 week 14 hours ago
- They YO-YO diet. Stopped 1 week 1 day ago