Yo Daddy's , an ice-cream shop and winebar (what?) in Greensboro, North Carolina is as focused with their advertising efforts as their business establishment concept, and they put the old "angry wife announces she caught cheating husband on billboard" idea on a digital billboard to attract some PR, buzz and customers. We've seen the cheating wife spends large chunk of money on billboard before several times, and one advertised court TV which actually makes sense. Selling a frozen ice-cream slash wine-bar shop with this idea, a little less logical.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Die letzten Spurt der 5 hours 49 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 8 hours 42 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 18 hours 37 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 22 hours 24 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 1 hour ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 2 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 8 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 12 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 14 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 19 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 21 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 22 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.