Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- " what the sole purpose of a 27 min 57 sec ago
- Thanks for the interview. It 2 hours 35 min ago
- Wow, great information and 3 hours 50 min ago
- MP4 4 hours 23 min ago
- great campaign 4 hours 24 min ago
- THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY, not the 6 hours 4 min ago
- That is some whack shit, my 11 hours 41 min ago
- Ironically, this being shared 15 hours 49 min ago
- Very bizarrely funny. Love 16 hours 23 min ago
- Pretty much. :) 21 hours 52 min ago
- I was surpirsed to see this 21 hours 4 min ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 1 day 15 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.