Back in 1999, Unilever had a big ol' hissy fit over a couple of now legendary 3DO Battletanx commercials that used a parody version of their effeminate and fey Snuggle dryer sheet bear. Seeing 3DO's Treddy Bear as a ripoff, they summoned the federal courts and poof! The spots were gone.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 12 min 2 sec ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 3 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 6 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 10 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 13 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 day 13 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 21 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 1 hour ago
- Love these. 2 days 2 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 8 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 2 days 15 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 5 hours ago