This is under "banned" though, surprise, it wasn't! When the Norwegian 'dating' company Victoria Milan launched in the Swedish market advertising "make life exiting, have an affair" it was quickly dubbed the "cheaters site" and had people talking everywhere. Swedes, mostly known for topless sunbathing and bikini teams around the world (I know that makes no sense) were all shocked by the idea, and a whopping 206 individual complaints arrived at RO (The advertising ombudsmans) offices demanding that the campaign be stopped for moral reasons as it encouraged infidelity.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 9 hours 3 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 9 hours 52 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 8 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 9 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 4 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 12 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 14 hours ago