Joelapompe has found a fashion-with-guitars layout that looks almost traced. Not a traced as Nazi meat though.
This looks like a case of 'demo love' that can easily turn into copyright infringement, as the example shown there with Dexim copying the work of photographer Jamie Nelson. Digital layouts have a lot to do with the uptick of this sort of thing.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 7 sec ago
- The "Delays" street sign is 3 hours 32 min ago
- Solve media, our captcha 2 hours 20 min ago
- "This getting a little weird" 3 hours 48 min ago
- Interview, not internet. 7 hours 44 min ago
- Very interesting internet irw 7 hours 45 min ago
- Of course I'm being sarcastic 12 hours 4 min ago
- I feel 100% confident that 13 hours 8 min ago
- This article, and most of the 15 hours 18 min ago
- Great article! Sabo reaches 18 hours 37 min ago
- Oh dear lord, stop with the 19 hours 50 min ago
- His name was Jackie Eagle, 20 hours 25 min ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.