Flashback to Cannes lions and the Gold winning PR entry called Tramp A Benz which consisted of a man who hitchiked through Germany, but only in Mercedes Benz. He blogged about it, he facebooked it, there was even a book printed in the end showing all the nice drivers who picked him up. He was Stefan Gbureck, a former Hugo Boss model and 'emerging street photographer and performance artist from Berlin'. It all seemed to be his idea, even if he used the classic Mercedes line "The best or nothing" on his brown paper cardboard as he hitched.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- All the best Jen! 22 min 25 sec ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 36 min 38 sec ago
- The "Delays" street sign is 4 hours 8 min ago
- Solve media, our captcha 2 hours 57 min ago
- "This getting a little weird" 4 hours 24 min ago
- Interview, not internet. 8 hours 21 min ago
- Very interesting internet irw 8 hours 22 min ago
- Of course I'm being sarcastic 12 hours 40 min ago
- I feel 100% confident that 13 hours 45 min ago
- This article, and most of the 15 hours 54 min ago
- Great article! Sabo reaches 19 hours 14 min ago
- Oh dear lord, stop with the 20 hours 26 min ago