Flashback to Cannes lions and the Gold winning PR entry called Tramp A Benz which consisted of a man who hitchiked through Germany, but only in Mercedes Benz. He blogged about it, he facebooked it, there was even a book printed in the end showing all the nice drivers who picked him up. He was Stefan Gbureck, a former Hugo Boss model and 'emerging street photographer and performance artist from Berlin'. It all seemed to be his idea, even if he used the classic Mercedes line "The best or nothing" on his brown paper cardboard as he hitched.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I should have mentioned that 14 hours 5 min ago
- The animation is excellent. 14 hours 16 min ago
- I have to inquire, anyone 2 days 11 hours ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 2 days 11 hours ago
- I liked the concept, but 2 days 11 hours ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 2 days 11 hours ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 2 days 13 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 3 days 1 hour ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 3 days 7 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 3 days 7 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 3 days 13 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 4 days 3 hours ago