Must scratch another Badland itch. Adfreak pointed out that mutant animals wear converse, and the second image they show with all the posters on one wall reminded me of Amsterdam way back then, where walls of 'wild posters' would annoy me every day because I couldn't figure out if that Two Dogs lemonade campaign from Garbers international was trying to make a "hair if the dog" pun or not. Not that similar, but photoshopping strange new creatures together seems to be popular in Adland.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This is amazing. 2 hours 24 min ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 2 hours 30 min ago
- I can't believe I watched 2 hours 42 min ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 4 hours 8 min ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 16 hours 16 min ago
- That's a nice insight into 21 hours 7 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 21 hours 8 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 21 hours 10 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 21 hours 11 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 21 hours 22 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 1 day 2 hours ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 1 day 2 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.