Adweek has a an article up : How AT&T Got Kids to Make Some of the Year's Best Ads where they talk about BBDO's "comic gold" campaign for AT&T, who shot it, how it's made and all that nitty gritty you like to read.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Can you ID this song, if it's 5 hours 5 min ago
- Beautifully Communicated. 7 hours 51 min ago
- Alexei Sayle, Dammit now I 9 hours 26 min ago
- Nah, my Dad is semi-retired; 14 hours 43 min ago
- I'm with you there. 14 hours 44 min ago
- I feel like the song needed a 14 hours 55 min ago
- If they'd made it less 17 hours 49 min ago
- I'm highly offended at this 1 day 2 hours ago
- > it's going to take several 1 day 7 hours ago
- There's an interesting 1 day 12 hours ago
- So I'm not the only one who 1 day 12 hours ago
- I'm pleased to discover that 1 day 21 hours ago