The battle between Microsoft and Apple rages on. These past few weeks more than one eyebrow was raised when Microsoft published a rather strange ad pointing out that people were entering peoples houses through teeny tiny wires. Apple has to spoof that one. Read more to see the ads.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I think this commercial is 1 min 8 sec ago
- I think this commercial is 2 min 7 sec ago
- > cut up a company so that 1 hour 39 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 7 hours 2 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 7 hours 6 min ago
- Your gamergate link doesn't 7 hours 33 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 10 hours 1 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 12 hours 55 min ago
- That is completely false. She 16 hours 41 min ago
- David, my apologies, I should 17 hours 23 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 19 hours 46 min ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 18 hours 7 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.