"In the last 'Ad Report Card,' I chided AOL for its lame new campaign (and lamer business model). I said AOL was screwed because other dial-up providers, such as NetZero, offer a near-identical service for much less money. Apparently, NetZero's not at all afraid to kick a brand when it's down."
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Alexei Sayle, Dammit now I 1 day 13 hours ago
- Nah, my Dad is semi-retired; 1 day 18 hours ago
- I'm with you there. 1 day 18 hours ago
- I feel like the song needed a 1 day 18 hours ago
- If they'd made it less 1 day 21 hours ago
- I'm highly offended at this 2 days 6 hours ago
- > it's going to take several 2 days 11 hours ago
- There's an interesting 2 days 16 hours ago
- So I'm not the only one who 2 days 16 hours ago
- I'm pleased to discover that 3 days 1 hour ago
- Funny. That looked pretty 3 days 13 hours ago
- A month late, yo. #Epicstrut. 3 days 16 hours ago