Remember last year, when a "accidental" spot-on copy of a Far Side Cartoon won the Grand Prix Outdoor? (Or maybe, it was a just copy of a 1998 Peugeot ad....... ?) Course it could be all coincidence as they say - anyway, this year in Cannes another copy-of-a-cartoon won Bronze in the poster category. Oy vey. Cannes is going straight down the toons. ;9
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 6 hours 19 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 6 hours 54 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 15 hours 38 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 19 hours 25 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 6 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 11 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 14 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 13 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 17 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 17 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 17 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 16 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.