Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Not sure I agree with you 2 hours 22 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 1 day 8 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 1 day 13 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 1 hour ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 4 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 5 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 5 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 5 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 2 days 9 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 2 days 10 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 2 days 10 hours ago
- I wonder if all those places 2 days 10 hours ago