Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It's the whole "impending 2 hours 15 min ago
- It's not working for me 2 hours 41 min ago
- Hahaha, that was excellent! 2 hours 59 min ago
- Dear Molly Kind-Rubin. When 4 hours 33 min ago
- It seems that very obvious 7 hours 18 min ago
- As much as our national is 16 hours 26 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 16 hours 44 min ago
- I think this commercial is 21 hours 52 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 23 hours 29 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 1 day 4 hours ago
- You forgot to mention that 1 day 4 hours ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 16 hours 41 min ago