Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Now are the advert completely 1 hour 27 min ago
- Beyond calling it racist 2 hours 25 min ago
- This is on Techdirt today too 11 hours 12 min ago
- Github need to define 11 hours 31 min ago
- tl;dr : , meanwhile 14 hours 47 min ago
- Again though, it's the 14 hours 50 min ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 21 hours 54 min ago
- I'd also like to add one more 2 days 18 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 3 days 20 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 4 days 1 min ago
- There are now only 224,018 4 days 11 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 4 days 11 hours ago