Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 10 hours 8 sec ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 13 hours 5 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 13 hours 51 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 14 hours 12 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 14 hours 32 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 18 hours 27 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 18 hours 41 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 19 hours 19 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 19 hours 21 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 20 hours 56 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 21 hours 22 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 21 hours 25 min ago
Comments: 4 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.