Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I HATE these commercials. It 5 hours 53 min ago
- This is the most irritating 8 hours 6 min ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 9 hours 37 min ago
- We don't have the talent 11 hours 25 min ago
- Who is the girl in the window 11 hours 31 min ago
- how do i print name in blank 20 hours 39 min ago
- how do i get to the site 20 hours 40 min ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 1 day 4 hours ago
- The more I look at this the 1 day 15 hours ago
- Sorry but the producers of 1 day 16 hours ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 1 day 16 hours ago
- We can be sure it'll get 1 day 20 hours ago