Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Love the insight. No one 14 hours 59 min ago
- What about the the abused 2 days 17 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 3 days 21 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 3 days 22 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 4 days 12 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 4 days 13 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 4 days 17 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 4 days 20 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 5 days 12 min ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 5 days 14 min ago
- The only thing that popped 6 days 39 min ago
- Johns are every day men. 6 days 4 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.