Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- For certain areas http:/ 30 min 47 sec ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 3 hours 40 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 11 hours 34 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 11 hours 47 min ago
- I like the animation. The 7 hours 40 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 12 hours 13 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 12 hours 15 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 12 hours 55 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 13 hours 39 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 17 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 18 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 2 days 3 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.