Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- <a href="http://www 29 min 58 sec ago
- The girl is painfully 9 hours 3 min ago
- I can not but thank you for 12 hours 11 sec ago
- This is a beautiful ad for 18 hours 28 min ago
- > implying that they don't 1 day 12 hours ago
- Has anyone found this song by 1 day 18 hours ago
- I didn't know Dorothy 2 days 5 hours ago
- There is such a thing? The 2 days 9 hours ago
- That's the cutest "I'm trying 2 days 9 hours ago
- It sneaks up on you...because 2 days 9 hours ago
- Wow, talk about a total 2 days 11 hours ago
- Nice try, David. But this is 2 days 11 hours ago